feedburner
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

How a Taser Gun Can Save Your Life

Labels:

I feel I must write my story because I was faced with a life or death situation and I need to share my experience. Not too long ago, in Los Angeles, California, I was walking to my car from a night club late at night. Usually, I keep a taser gun on me just in case of anything because I usually have to walk far from my vehicle, depending on where I can find parking.

As I was walking back to my car around 1:30AM, I noticed someone walking towards me. I initially thought nothing of his presence until he stated walking closer to me. At this point, I started to get a nervous and had a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. As he got closer to me, he started walking faster towards me. So, I pulled out my taser stun gun.

As he continued to get closer to me, he pulled out a knife and was going to attack me. However, before he could do anything, I had taken out my taser and shocked him before he could do anything to me. He was lying on the ground, twitching and in shock, so I ran to my car so I could call for help. I rushed to my car, locked the doors, called the police to report the incident, and waited for them to arrive.

My attacker remained laying on the floor when the police arrived because he was still paralyzed from the shock of my taser gun. The police then restrained him and took him to the police department to book him. I was relieved at this point: I was safe and unharmed. This event was one of the most frightening things that has ever happened to me. I am truly glad I was able to use my common sense to arm myself just in case of an event like this. Had I not properly protected myself, the attacker could have hurt me.

I understand most people think things like this won't happen to them because I thought the same thing. The only difference in my scenario is I was smart enough to arm myself in case of such an event, and I was not afraid to use it. Be prepared to protect yourself the best way possible with a taser gun; more importantly be prepared that an event like mine can happen to you too.

If you are afraid to carry a gun, the best alternative is to protect yourself by carrying a stun gun, pepper spray, or a taser gun. Not only will it help you feel safe, but it can be the tool that determined whether you live or die. I just hope you never have to use it like I did.

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert





0 comments:

Post a Comment