feedburner
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

The Denon 2311 AVR: The Best Purchase You Can Make

Labels: ,

ByTyrone Hoffman

The Denon 2311 is probably the premiere AVR on the market today. I know that for many people, finding the right AVR system can be a long and difficult process. When looking for a home theater system, some things to consider include:

1) Its' networking capabilities: The ability to connect to XM radio and anything that is USB compatible such as Ipods and personal computers.

2) If you have a Blu Ray player you would want something that is Blu Ray compatible.

3) Something that has multiple component inputs. In my case, I need inputs for my TV set, DVD player, CD player, BluRay player and VCR.

4) And last but not least: something with incredible sound quality. This is by far the most important to look for when buying a home theater system.

Although these points may seem obvious, if you haven't bought any kind of stereo components in years, you may not know what to look for if you're out of touch with the latest technology. The Denon 2311 has all the latest technology. It had been years since I bought any stereo receiver, and everything that's on the market today puts my primitive and obsolete receiver to shame.

As I just mentioned, the most important thing to look for when buying a home theater system, is the sound quality. On my Denon receiver, I'm able to turn up the volume as high as 6 and get a clean sound with no distortion. And it's loud enough so that the whole block can hear it. If I turned it up any louder, the receiver has a feature where it will cut out to prevent my speakers from blowing. But with Bose 802 speakers, I don't have to worry about that.

As far as the unit's technical numbers, this receiver has a THD of .05%. THD stands for "Total Harmonic Distortion" (THD measures how much distortion there is in an amplified signal. The lower the percentage, the better. Anything under 1% is considered phenomenal. Also, it has a power output of 105 watts per channel, which is plenty of juice for any home theater system.

The setting up of this system was very easy. I used Denon's Audessey device which comes with the system. I was listening to music within a half hour after having the system delivered to my door. If you have any complications setting up and installing your components, you can call Denon's customer service, or Email them with your questions and problems.

To see more Denon receivers, go to: http://Denon2311.net.

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert





0 comments:

Post a Comment