feedburner
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Smallest Mouse Ever Made!

Labels: , , , , ,



Swifpoint mouse is a teeny mouse that is certainly built to become the size and style of one's thumb. The objective of the particular teeny mouse could be to utilize that area you don’t use in your notebook as a mousepad.



As many of you already know, I need to have a mouse, however I've been recently in scenarios where by I don’t have plenty of space (or a busted mouse) and needed to resort to the trackpad. I can’t endure the trackpad, yet I had no issue while using the Swiftpoint Mouse.

The Swiftpoint Mouse carries a handheld dongle and a mouse that could be joined with each other and charged by means of the USB. The package includes a label to be place on the laptop as a Swiftpoint mousepad. I am advised that it can last 2 to Four weeks on a single charge, nevertheless I didn’t have a opportunity to try that out.

Another Gadget Addict Collection...





0 comments:

Post a Comment